Radios on fire.
I’m not sure if it was because of the long winter weather, or a sudden urge to let something go, but we had a bonfire. We usually pride ourselves on rescuing every radio, rising to the challenge, but this time we had to admit defeat. This sad looking lot were riddled with woodworm and downright dangerous and the bonfire saved petrol on a trip to the tip.
Being peculiarly British, it turned into something of a party, just a shame we didn’t have any fireworks and could go the whole hog.